Welcome to Aangeerasa charitable trust web site.
Updated: Sep 25, 2019
This trust was started with an intention of helping academically bright students from poor families. It was started in year 2012. So far, we sponsored 150 students by providing financial assistance worth 25 lakhs rupees.
There are 100's of bright students from economically poor families who are not able to complete their studies due to financial burden. Is it not our responsibility to support them ? Aangeerasa charitable trust is started by me, Poruri Subbarao Garu and others to address this need. It was setup in 2012. So far it helped 150 students by providing financial assistance and mentoring. These students are studying medicine, engineering, chartered accountant, polytechnic, pharmacy, intermediate etc., disciplines. Let me share the stories of few students. 1. Nalla Ramu got a rank of 362 in IIT jee advanced. His father earns hardly 100 rupees a day. He was unable to pursue his education. So, we have been providing financial assistance to him for the past 5 years. he is about to complete his B.tech integrated course in electrical engineering from IIT kanpur. He is topper in his class. 2. Kavysree got MMBS admission in SVS medical college mahabubnagar and her father unable to finance her education ...
Like this there are so many students which need our help. If one person comes up in life then he will make sure that he takes care of lifting the life of at least 20 people in his family.
No bright student should stop education due to financial constraints is our motto. we have been working hard for this.
We have stringent process of selecting a student.
1. He / Her should score at least 90% through out his career.
2. His / Her parents income should not exceed 2 lakhs per year.
3. They should not own a large house or many properties.
1. Student submit the application, academic and financial documents to the trust.
2. Trust validates the documents
3. Trust filters the students based on the need
4. Depute a physical verification and back ground check by visiting the house of the student.
5. Once the back ground check is successful, then we select the student and issue the cheque.
Please donate generously at AANGEERASA CHARITABLE TRUST
Acount Number : 62256673723
Bank name: State bank of India
Branch: West marredpally secunderabad
IFSC Code: SBIN0020981